Monday, November 21, 2011

Positive Thinking - Looking on the Bright Side


 

Sometimes we find it difficult to look on the bright side of a situation we are in. This is what happens with me many a times. I can never get out of a bad situation easily. But if at that point I think, that on these challenging situations, there are things to be grateful for! A family who loves you.. A job.. A car.. A laptop.. A Tv.., it can make you strong. I try not to catch in what I didn’t have, but I try to focus on what I do have at that time. Remember, there’s a positive way to approach every situation. Even at that time if you have to "pretend" to be positive, you must do it. Because eventually, it will become true.


1 comment:

  1. Positive thoughts must be accompanied by positive feelings and positive actions. Positive thoughts evoke more positive energy and hence more happiness and of course more smiles.:) :) :) Good Post. Keep Writing !!!

    ReplyDelete